Medical Skin needling / Wrinkle and scars relaxation.Book Now
Smooth Wrinkles & fill Lines
- play_arrow Remove Sun/Age Spots
- play_arrow Improve Skin Texture
- play_arrow Relax Scars
- play_arrow Improve Depressed Acne Scarring
- play_arrow Fill old Surgical Scars
- play_arrow Improve Chicken Pox Scars
- play_arrow Improve the appearance of Stretch Marks
Up to 50% or more improvement with 1 treatment (typically) In comparison to prolonged recovery time from laser resurfacing and medical strength chemical peels, a few days of healing time makes Skin Needling a more desirable alternative.
Medical Skin Needling, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) and Micro-Needling is considered to be a relatively new concept within the plethora of aesthetic treatment options available for skin rejuvenation. It is aimed at stimulating the body’s own collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, skin laxity and scarring such as that caused by acne or chicken pox making the skin appear smooth, tight and more youthful in appearance.
The texture of the skin and large pores are drastically improved. Tissue adhesion under scars and wrinkles are released allowing collagen and elastin to rise to the surface optimizing the repair and rapid healing. It have also been successfully applied to the indication of hair restoration in cases of alopecia. Skin Needling was developed in South Africa by physicians and passed on to tattoo specialists who discovered its possibilities. It’s basically dry needling. The use of Rotary/digital Machine (same machine used in Permanent Makeup) with needle clusters of 3 to 7 and a topical in the area of treatment for numbing. The needles are inserted into the epidermis and the top layer of the dermis, causing dermal damage and promoting YOUR own natural re-production of the main elements “collagen” and “elastin” achieving desired results. It is recommended to continue using your anti-aging regimen to enhance the healing process.
If you are prone to cold sores/herpes break outs, you MUST be on an anti viral medication prior to the procedure. SKIN NEEDLING WILL NOT BE PERFORMED IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING!
Benefits and Advantages of Medical/Skin Needling
- play_arrow Cost effective–less than laser treatments
- play_arrow A natural response of collagen is induced
- play_arrow Can be performed on all skin types pigmentation marks are lightened
- play_arrow Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
- play_arrow Quick healing time
- play_arrow Can be repeated
- play_arrow No ablation of the epidermis
- play_arrow No risk of discoloration to the skin
- play_arrow All areas of the face, neck and body can be treated
- play_arrow Can last 2-10 years–or with natural aging process
- play_arrow Excellent treatment for upper lip lines, wrinkles, photo damage, scarring (acne /chicken pox), and stretch marks
Skin Needling-Pre-Care & After Care
- play_arrow The area to be treated must be free of any active acne, cold sore, pimples or infection. (Anti-virals are required for areas around the mouth)
- play_arrow Make sure to schedule when you have 3-5 days of down time.
- play_arrow The area to be treated will be cleansed with a medical grade cleanser prior to applying the numbing cream.
- play_arrow Please arrive to your appointment makeup free.
- play_arrow The treated area WILL be very red the 1st 24hrs and will gradually lighten with each following day and will feel like a sun burn.
- play_arrow Itchiness and tenderness will be present during the healing process.
- play_arrow A&D/Vaseline/Vitamin E or a gentle moisturizer may be used to keep the area moist.
- play_arrow It is recommended to wash your face several times after the procedure with a gentle cleanser.(3-4 times a day)
- play_arrow The area MAY begin to shed/sluff after a couple days revealing new pink skin.
- play_arrow Healing is rapid and the results will be visible in just a few short days and continue to improve over months.
- play_arrow You can continue to use your skin care regimen and apply makeup when needed. New makeup is recommended!
ADVANCED SKIN CARE SERVICES
- Consultation :15 minutes.
- Deep cleansing facial :50 minutes.
- Oxygen Facial :30 minutes.
- Microdermabrasion Facial :30 minutes.
- Dermaplaning Facial :30 minutes.
- Micro Needling(Collagen Induction Therapy): Prices include Peptides infusion and regenerating mask Full Face (4 areas). 90 Minutes
Promo:$580/session (Reg $800)
- Cheeks Area :45 minutes.
- Forehead Area :45 minutes.
- Periorbital Area (around eyes) :45 minutes.
- Perioral area (around lips) :45 minutes.
- Neck & decollete :45 minutes.
- Dark Spot :30 minutes.
- Package of sessions: Buy 4 get 1 for FREE for any facial/li>